For this church:
When the tower of the present Annesley All Saints church was completed in 1876, six bells were hung. Five came from the Old Church and a new one, struck especially for the new church, was added. The five bells from the old church carried the following inscriptions:
Dawson states that the old No 2 bell, replaced by the above, carried the inscription God Save His Church 1692 and may have been by William Noone.
Pearson believes that the No 3 bell was probably a recasting of the original bell, dating from when the tower was built in the fourteenth century.
Sadly, these five bells, together with the special sixth one, were completely destroyed in the New Church fire of 1907.