For this church:
There is a simple war memorial tablet in alabaster, measuring 24" x 36", sited on the east wall of the Lady Chapel. A Faculty for this was granted on January 14 1928:
Roll of Honour
At the South end of the Lady Chapel, on the opposite side of the Altar from the War Memorial tablet, a framed board carries a list of names of the fallen from the First World War.