For this church:
The church consist of a three-bay nave, a one-bay chancel, a north aisle and vestry (built in 1897-8 by Charles Hodgson Fowler), a south porch and a two-bell bellcote.
The earliest features date from the 12th century:
To the right of the chancel south window is the chamfered right jamb of an earlier window.
There are Perpendicular windows of the 14th century in the nave, north aisle and chancel and two lancets at the west end.
Medieval Cross Slab
Drawing courtesy of Peter Ryder.