All Saints


The churchyard is roughly L-shaped and is approximately an acre (0.4 hectares) in size. The southern limit is defined by the River Witham.

The graveyard was extended in 1933 after the purchase of part of a neighbouring field to the east.

There are some fine slate grave markers in the churchyard:

Grave marker for
Margaret Dale
Grave markers for
Thomas and
John Bescoby (1811)
Grave marker for
Mary and Ann
Robinson (1807/1810)
Grave marker
for AFW (1821)