For this church:
Barnstone St Mary
The church consists of a nave and chancel with a bell-turret at the west end. It is built of stone in Decorated style, has a slate roof with coped gables and dates from 1856.
The west door is the only entrance: there is no porch.
There are three double-light ogee-headed windows on both north and south walls of the nave. The chancel has a single lancet window on both north and south walls and a triple-light ogee-headed window on the east wall.
The west wall has a distinctive circular window.
All the windows have hood moulds with foliate stops.