For this church:
Barnstone St Mary
Features and Fittings
The 19th century octagonal stone font has tracery around the bowl.
The hexagonal pulpit, communion rail, reading desk and lectern are made of light oak and date from the 19th century.
The benches are of dark oak.
Around the walls are fifteen coats-of-arms on small shields. One of Fairclough (of Lancashire) was found attached to a beam in the old chapel. John Faireclough (or Featley) was rector of Langar from 1635 to 1663 and the chapel was probably repaired while he was the incumbent.