For this church:
Barton-in-Fabis St George
The organ was built in 1893 by Alex Young and Sons of Manchester.
It was brought to Barton and installed in 1965 in the nave at the west end. It was overhauled in 2001.
There is currently no information about where the organ was located before its installation in Barton Church, nor about what happened to the organ formerly located in the chancel before the current one was installed.