For this church:
Bawtry St Nicholas
The churchyard covers an area of 0.2 ha and is rectangular in shape. The boundary wall is made of brick and the main entrance is on the west side.
The church is located in the south-western corner of the churchyard. There are burials on all sides of the church.
The grave marker to Martha Brewerton (died 1818) is listed.