For this church:
Beckingham All Saints
The tower contains three bells hung in a low-sided wooden frame, Type V, with fittings added by Eayre & Smith in 1990. The frame was strengthened and supported on steel beams during the 1990 restoration.
The bell frame has an inscription:
The tenor is a fine piece of work by Henry II Oldfield. The first line of the inscription is in the usual large Gothic capital letters (type B); the second line is in the smaller version (type D).
Before 1848 there was a bell cast by Johannes de Colsale in 1409. The bell was cracked whilst ringing on 26 July 1848.
In 1740 there were three bells.