For this church:
The war memorial is in the form of a cross made of Portland Stone and is located in the north-eastern corner of the graveyard on the western side of the access road to Rectory Gardens. It was unveiled on the 29 May 1920.
The inscription is on three sides of the base and reads:
There are two framed Rolls of Honour on the east wall of the nave (to the north of the chancel arch). The one at the top is printed and is dated 6 December 1917; the one below has three columns of handwritten names with photographs and extracts from the parish magazine pasted onto it.
For more information on the men listed on the Rolls of Honour visit the Beckingham cum Saundby website.
A litany desk in the church also commemorates the First World War dead.