For this church:
Besthorpe Holy Trinity
Features and Fittings
The 19th century stone font was moved from the middle of the nave to the east (liturgical north) side of the sanctuary in 2013-14.
Altar rails and Kneelers
The altar rails date from the 1897 restoration.
In front of the rails are three embroidered kneelers which read:
A small wooden altar and a reader's chair and desk were also moved to the sanctuary from the nave in 2013-14. The altar was originally located under the war memorial plaque against the west (liturgical south) wall of the nave and is now against the east (liturgical north) wall. The reader's chair and desk were originally placed in front of the pulpit and are now at the west (liturgical south) side of the sanctuary.
The Victorian pews, pulpit and lectern were removed from the church in 2013-14. At the same time the font was moved from the nave into the sanctuary.
The pews have been replaced by modern wooden chairs and the 19th century decorated lectern with a plain wooden lectern.
There is a brick cross on the west (liturgical south) wall of the nave.