For this church:
Prior to 1953 there were three bells, but to celebrate the coronation of the present Queen, two of them were recast to form one bell which now hangs alone in the tower, chimed with an Ellacombe hammer.
The third bell stands in a window embrasure in the north aisle. This bell was made by Richard Selyokes of Nottingham in the 16th Century.
The band from one of the other bells is also in the church. The bell was made by Henry Oldfield of Nottingham and the band has the inscription ‘JESVS BE OVRE SPEDE 1581'.
The wooden bellframe with three pits is probably pre 17th Century.
The bell recast in 1953 is inscribed ‘1953 Laus deo Elizabeth 1953 Coronation Year’.