Car Colston St Mary

Organ

The organ is a two manual Wordsworth, thought - by its style - to be built by Cousins of Lincoln about 1900. It was rebuilt by Taylor and Sons in 1948 and in July 1957 after restoration was moved to its present position on the north side of the chancel, a fact recorded on a brass plate along with the names of the then churchwardens A R Witham, Mrs A Foster and S Taylor.