For this church:
Features and Fittings
The sanctuary lamp is in memory of John Bartram Curtis and his wife, Mary. A brass tablet on the south wall of the chancel reads:
Reredos and Tile Panels
The east end of the Chancel has an elaborate glazed tile reredos with flanking tile panels carrying the Lord's Prayer and Creed.
Above the reredos are larger flanking tile panels with Commandments.
There are two fonts in the church. A 19th century font with octagonal bowl, base and stem is by the south door and has a bracketed wooden cover with a crocketed finial; it was the gift of Mrs Hutton Riddell in 1851 and was designed and made in Plymouth. There is also an eggcup font dating from the 17th century in the north aisle.
The traceried panelled octagonal timber pulpit is on a bracketed stem.
The Southwell Diocesan Magazine records the installation of a new prayer desk in the chancel and a carved oak chair in the Sanctuary in 1929.