For this church:
Maps showing the site
The following two maps are of the site of the church. One dates from 1884 (before the buiding of the church) and the other from 1914 (after its building). (Click either map for a larger version.)
Other buildings, probably of an agricultural nature, are clearly shown on the site that the mission church now occupies.