For this church:
Chilwell Christ Church
The current organ was built by Nigel Church & Company in 1984, replacing a Gray & Davison organ to which a pneumatic action was fitted by Wraggs in 1956. This organ went to St Vincent's Church in Caythorpe, Licolnshire.
The new organ is freestanding on the north wall in an attractive wooden case. It has a tracker (mechanical) action and 3 divisions: Great, Choir and Pedal, all of which are unenclosed. The manuals are 56 notes, and the pedals 30 notes. It has 12 stops as follows: