For this church:
The north aisle has a three light (modern) square headed window and on the east side of the porch is a small square headed window with two lights similar to that at the end of the nave but smaller.
The south wall has two pointed windows of two lights each and a small lancet window at west end.
The small vestry is lit by three small lancet windows in the south wall.
The north transept has two square headed three light Perpendicular windows and a large three light pointed window divided into two stages by crenellated transom in north wall whilst the south transept has two pointed three light Decorated windows in east wall and similar window in south wall.
The north wall of the chancel contains two large square headed three light Perpendicular windows. The south wall has two similar windows, the westernmost of which is divided into two stages.
The large east window is pointed Perpendicular with five lights in two stages and is filled with stained glass representing the four Evangelists, Our Lord, St. Peter, Abraham, St. Mary the Virgin, Moses and St. Paul.
It has the inscription:
The tower contains three light Perpendicular windows in the north and south sides and two two-light windows in the other sides.
During the restoration work in the period 1965-1983, two three light windows on the east side of the south transept were embellished by some of the stained glass obtained from the nave of St. Ann’s church, Nottingham, when it was demolished.
An inscription is contained in the southernmost window:
There is no information concerning the actual age of these windows but the original church was built in the late 19th century.
The topmost light in the west window bears the letter ‘M’ crowned. This mirrors the symbol to be found on the cover of the font and was erected as a thanksgiving for the recovery of Mrs Clifton in about 1850.