For this church:
Clumber Park St Mary
University of Nottingham - Manuscripts and Special Collections
Papers of the 7th Duke of Newcastle (1864-1928)
George Dawson, (1994), The church bells of Nottinghamshire: part 1 (1994)
List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest, (1985), District of Bassetlaw, Nottinghamshire, Page(s)36-37.
Nikolaus Pevsner and Elizabeth Williamson, The Buildings of England: Nottinghamshire (2nd edition 1979).
J. Fletcher, Ornament of Sherwood Forest (2005)
English Heritage, Register of parks and gardens of special historic interest in England, Nottinghamshire Part 33.
F.M. Simpson, ‘George Frederick Bodley, R.A., F.S.A., D.C.L.’, RIBA Journal 3rd Series, Vol. Xv, 11 January 1908.
H.J.A. Beamish, Archaeological Survey of Clumber Park, National Trust (1986)
D.J. Bradbury, Clumber (1988)
M.C. Clifton, ‘Enchanted Palace, Clumber Park the Newcastle Family Seat’, (BA. Dissertation, University of Nottingham, 1979).
V. Foster, Clumber Park (National Trust, 1993).
T.C. Hine, Nottingham: Its Castles, Military Fortress, a Royal Palace, Ducal Mansion, blackened ruin, museum and gallery of art (1876)
G. Stamp & A. Symondson, Clumber Chapel (National Trust, 1982)
R.A. Redfern, The Dukeries of Nottinghamshire (1974)
J. Rogers, The Scenery of Sherwood Forest (1908)
National Trust Collections (2012)