For this church:
Prior to 1638 there were only ever three bells of mixed origin in the tower. No record of their weights survives.
A ring of four bells dating from 1638 were cast by George Oldfield of Nottingham and their weights were as follow:
The present ring is of five bells cast, by Thomas Mears of Whitechapel in 1841, replaced the older ring. They were re-tuned and re-hung in 1902, and again in 1954, by Taylors of Loughborough. The cast-iron frame is designed for six bells and so contains one empty pit. A chime rope is attached to the third bell and this is tolled from the ground floor for services.
When originally installed, the weights of the present five were as follow:
Currently their weights are as follow:
In 1740 it was recorded that there were four bells.