For this church:
There was formerly a single bell hung in a stone turret on the western gable. It was inscribed:
GOD SAVE HIS CHVRCH 1704
The bell was by the founder William Noone.
In 1552, at the Edward VI inventory, there were two small bells in the steeple and two handbells.
In 1764 there were also two bells (as was the case up to 1817).