Cottam Holy Trinity
List of Incumbents
As the chapelry of Cottam was in South Leverton parish until 24 May 1876, the list of incumbents is identical to that of South Leverton. There is no separately recorded list of chaplains.
From May 1876 to 1925 the incumbents are as Littleborough:
||Isaac Williams (died)
||Henry Charles Binns (resigned)
||William Arthur Holiday (resigned)
||Ernest Edward Farmer (resigned)
||Horatio John Griffin (resigned)
From 17 March 1925 Cottam was united with Treswell. The patrons of Treswell were to have the first three turns in four , and the patrons of Cottam were to have the fourth term.
||Mark Athel Noble (died)
||John Henry Tomlinson (resigned)
||Richard Frank Camenisch (resigned)
||Victor Alexander Carpenter