For this church:
Monuments and Memorials
There are very few monuments or memorials in the church.
At the west end of the nave there is a floor stone to John and Rachel, the son and daughter of Andrew Cave, rector 1723-54:
There is a small brass plaque mounted on the east wall of the north aisle which reads:
Two definite and three possible medieval cross slabs exist in the base of the tower and in the exterior south wall of the nave (see Archaeology for further details).