For this church:
East Bridgford St Peter
The clock, costing £80, was installed in the tower in 1887 to mark the Golden Jubilee of Victoria. The numerals and hands were regilded in 1981. It works on the ‘grandfather clock’ principle, the weights being raised twice a week. The quarter hour chimes are called Westminster, but sound only during the day.