For this church:
The east window depicts the Transfiguration and was made by J R Thompson of Southwark in 1874.
The west window was donated by the widow of Thomas Coupland who died in 1850 and portrays the Crucifixion.
The central light shows Christ on the Cross with Mary, St John and Mary Magdalene at his feet. They are flanked by Roman soldiers on foot and others on horseback. The tracery above contains stained glass depicting cherubims and angels and the dove and the lamb with the text 'Holy, holy, holy'.
The window was designed and produced by the architect of the church, George Shaw.
The inscription along the bottom of the window reads:
The inscription reads:
In the centre of the south wall is a window donated in 1858 by the then vicar, the Rev John T. Wells. It portrays St. Peter and St. Paul and was designed and produced by the architect of the church, George Shaw.