For this church:
Hung for swing chiming with levers from wooden headstocks and plain bearings. The treble is by an unknown founder, probably 1390-1420. Raven allocated it to Johannes de Stafford, but it is definitely not his lettering on it.
The tenor is by J & E Smith of Chesterfield, the only example in Nottinghamshire other than a recast bell at West Bridgford.
At the following dates details were:
It is not known when these bells were installed, but the drawings by Charles Fowler Hodgson of the existing church in 1891 show no reference to a bell tower or bells.