For this church:
Elkesley St Giles
The church clock was added in 1921 as a memorial to the ten men of the village who died in the First World War. A further dedicatory brass tablet was added to commemorate those who gave their lives in the conflict from 1939-1945.
It is a standard Potts turret clock with both going and striking trains and is inscribed:
The clock has now been fitted with an electic autowinder and the old clock weights are located on the window sill in the clock chamber.
There are dials on all the external faces except the south.