For this church:
Formerly the organ was built by R. Holt of London in 1847 and was located in the south chancel. The instrument was a mahogany chamber organ with a 5-7-5 gilt dummy front. It had 58 keys. A technical specification is available on the National Pipe Organ Register website.
This has now been replaced with a modern electric organ located on the north side of the chancel.