For this church:
Everton Holy Trinity
The terrier of 1886 records that a barrel organ was installed in 1808 by public subscription. This was later replaced with a two manual hand pumped bellows organ by Sam Meacock. On 24 November 1962 the PCC reported that it was in a poor state and Cousins of Lincoln was asked to attend to it. This was replaced by an electric organ by Jubb of Gainsborough with two manuals and two stops which was installed in 1963.
At the same time the organ was moved to the north aisle of the church, thus creating a large south transept space. When the organ was removed from the chancel the vestry was converted back into the south transept. It now contains a small altar and the large oak wooden cross which formerly stood outside. It contains the names of most of the men killed in the two World Wars.