For this church:
Features and Fittings
There is an arched piscina in the south chancel wall and an aumbry in the north wall.
The wooden reredos was presented to the church by the parishioners in 1928. A brass plaque reads:
The brass eagle lectern and pulpit date from the late 19th century. There is a brass plaque on the pulpit that reads:
The octagonal font has an elaborate 19th century canopy.
The south wall of the south aisle has an arched piscina.
The remains of 12th century ashlar coffin, formerly in the north aisle, have been moved to the west end of the churchyard.