For this church:
Monuments and Memorials
In the south-west corner of the nave is an oval cast iron tablet with sarcophagus, to Ellen Bland (1822).
On the west wall of the nave is a gabled marble tablet on brackets, with dove and scroll, in memory of Jane Hall (1850), signed "Davies, West Brompton."
On the south external face of the tower, above the lancet window, is a late 18th century slate and ashlar tablet in memory of Ellen Harrison Bland, daughter of Charles and Ellen Bland of Flawborough, who died in 1829. The inscription is badly worn.