Flawford
St Peter

Churchyard

The churchyard served Ruddington and remained open after the church was pulled down. It was thought to have been in use until at least 1787 when Ruddington obtained its own burial ground. Six headstones, all slate and dating from the days when the church was still open, can be seen at the site of the church today.

View across the
burial ground
Some of the remaining headstones
Modern information
memorial plaque