For this church:
Fledborough St Gregory
Features and Fittings
Against the wall of the south aisle is an oak alms box inscribed
The south door appears to be 16th century in design with moulded horizontal and vertical wooden bars on the exterior and contemporary ironwork.
The south aisle wall has a piscina mounted onto a pedestal with foliate carved drain.
The ladder leading to the upper floors of the tower, positioned against the north wall, appears to be late medieval in form. It has been examined for tree-ring dating but the rings are too wide to permit an accurate date.
Above the tower arch, within the nave, is a painted Royal Coat-of-Arms bearing the arms of 1801-16, possibly by the same artist as the Royal Arms at North Collingham.
Otherwise, the altar rails, oak reredos (a gift of the Revd G. S. W. Kershaw) and reading desk date from the late 19th century. The pews and choir stalls are somewhat earlier.
The pulpit and octagonal font also date from the 19th century.