For this church:
Forest Town St Alban
St Albans Church has one bell, the stone Bell Turret is on the West End of the Church.
The first bell is listed on the Building account of June 1911 and cost £13 182 9d. The old bell became 'feeble & cracked', there is no information as to the founder.
The bell was replaced in 1935 by a larger one. It was hung for reverse chiming with a lever.
Details of the bell are:
The bell is rung from inside the church as a service, or passing, bell. The fittings were repaired in 1962.