For this church:
The west tower contains a ring of six bells. They are hung in a cast-iron frame by Taylors of Loughborough, 1924, and were augmented to six at that time. Details are:
The first bell is by Taylors of Loughborough and the remaining five are all by Daniel Hedderly.
In 1497 three bells were given to Gamston on Idle by Thomas Thurland; these bells were cast by Richard Mellours. In the 1552 Edward VI inventory there were three bells, and three bells also were recorded in 1740.