For this church:
The organ is by Lloyd and was given in 1910 by Major Thomas Philip Barber DSO of Lamb Close and who was a Churchwarden for many years. It has been updated twice since then, once before 1974, and again more recently.
A piano also stands in the north east end of the nave and is an upright by Rud. Ibach Sohn of Barmen, Germany.