For this church:
Permission for burials granted in 1582; prior to this, burials took place in Southwell Minster churchyard. The earliest gravestones in the churchyard date from the first quarter of the 18th century.
The churchyard on the West side by Radley Road is bounded by a stone wall. The South boundary is a brick wall dividing the churchyard and a house. The East end has been extended and has a fence and layered hedge. The North side has a conifer hedge dividing the churchyard and a house.