For this church:
The current church of All Saints Harby with Swinethorpe dates from 1877, incorporating two notable features from the old church:
The vestry door contains the oldest surviving masonry from the old church, a plain Norman 12th century doorway, formerly the south door of the old church
The late medieval (c1500-50) octagonal font from the old church
All Saints’ Church is built in the Early English architectural style on a cruciform plan, with the vestry and tower forming the arms of the cross.
The 120ft spire was originally covered with oak shingles, replaced with Canadian cedar shingles in 1963.