For this church:
Harby with Swinethorpe All Saints
The five bells in the tower were cast by John Taylor and Co of Loughborough in 1877. They were the gift of Miss Ellen Freeth of Standard Hill, Nottingham. They are hung in a low-sided wooden frame and still have their original wooden headstocks and wheels, though the pulley blocks and bearings have been recently refurbished. Each of the five bells is inscribed with the founder’s name, date and a line from the dedication, reading together:
Details of the bells are:
The bells are well maintained and regularly rung.
The bell from the old church is unhung and remains in the body of the church. It is dated 1773, and although otherwise uninscribed appears to be from the Whitechapel foundry.