For this church:
Harworth All Saints
In 1740 there were three bells listed. In 1893, there were five bells which were rehung in cast-iron ‘H’ frames by Taylors of Loughborough. The frames are mounted on fabricated girders which consist of two pieces of channel mounted back to back with a gap between; these are riveted to a top plate. Taylors also added a new tenor bell at this time; the cost was £207 16s. 3d.
The six bells in the tower in 2013 were:
Bell 4 dates from the period 1560-80 and may be the work of Richard Brock who cast bells in the West Riding of Yorkshire.