For this church:
Monuments and Memorials
A wall mounted plaque in memory of Bill Wand a choir member for 38 years prior to his death in 1981.
Four plaques mounted on the west wall, transferred from St Stephen’s Bunkers Hill, record service given by:
Jane Berrisford aged 36 - A choir member for 11 years
A central wall plaque records Herbert Girling’s connection with St Stephen’s from 1907-14 before he became the first missionary to the Copper Eskimos from 1915 to 1920. He died in Ottawa in February 1920 aged 29.