For this church:
Kelham St Wilfrid
There are currently four bells in the tower; however, until 2015 there were only three. They are mounted in an oak frame, made in 1891 by Robert Lee, an Averham carpenter.
In January 2015 the bells were lowered and taken to John Taylor and Co. of Loughborough where they were overhauled, cleaned and checked. The bells were returned and rehung with all new fittings in the original (and strengthened) wooden frame in October 2015. A 19th century bell from a redundant church at New Humberstone, Leicester, was installed at the same time.