For this church:
Kelham St Wilfrid
The churchyard covers an area of 0.3 ha and is roughly rectangular in shape. The church is located in the centre of the churchyard.
A single entrance path from a pair of iron gates at the north-west corner of the churchyard leads to the north porch. Ordnance Survey maps from the late 19th/early 20th century show another path connecting the north east of the church to the gardens of Kelham Hall: this path is no longer extant.
The boundary on the west side of the churchyard is an iron fence, on the east side a brick wall and the remaining boundaries consist of a mixture of hedges and mature trees.
There are burials on all sides of the church. To the south of the churchyard is a separate burial plot for members of The Society of the Sacred Mission who were based at Kelham Hall from 1903 to 1973.