For this church:
Kimberley Holy Trinity
Originally a single tolling bell was hung in the belfry. In 1993 a tolling bell was gifted from St Ann's, Nottingham, and hung in memory of Tommy Walters, a long time servant of the church.
In 1902 eight tubular bells were installed behind the bell tower by Harrington of Coventry, to commemorate Edward VII’s coronation in August 1902. Costs of purchase and installation were covered by public subscription. They were removed in 1964 as the supporting structure for them was deemed to be unsafe, and are currently stored on the balcony.