For this church:
The clock was made by John Smith and Sons of Derby, and cast with the inscription:
The same inscription with the date 1900 also appears on the countwheel. The dial appears on the south face of the tower.
The clock has now been converted from a manual wind to automatic electric wind, much to the relief of Mr David Elliot who faithfully wound the clock twice a week for many years. This involved him climbing the spiral stone steps each time in the process.
On the west side door to the clock case are graffiti dated April 8th 1928, and signed ‘H Maltby’.