For this church:
Kingston on Soar St Winifred
The organ is by Wilkinson & Sons of Kendal, and was donated by Lord Belper the 3rd Baron in 1936. It is impressive and grand for a small church. When the organ was installed, the old one was sold to Holy Trinity, Ratcliffe. Ratcliffe being unable to pay the full amount asked, Lord Belper settled the account.
A wooden plaque on the south wall by the door reads:
The organ is fitted with two manuals for swell and great. The pedal stops include a 16ft Bourdon.
The organ was rebuilt in 2012.