For this church:
Kinoulton St Luke
The window at the east end of the chancel has a stained glass window that depicts the Agnus Dei. White's Directory of Nottinghamshire, published in 1885, records that the window was presented by 'the late Rev Thomas Charlewood, a former vicar' who died in 1877.
The five windows in the nave contained tinted glass by 1907.