For this church:
The churchwardens reported in 1669 following a rebuilding of the church that ‘our bells are “forth of order”' in the frames’.
The inscriptions on all three bells should read:
All the bells were recast in 1892. The weights are 3.3.17, 4.3.1 & 6.0.1.
Southwell Diocesan Magazine in December 1891 records (p. 80) a dedication service for three new bells by Taylors of Loughborough.
In January 2001 the bells were augmented to four by the addition of a second-hand bell from the Roman Catholic church of Our Lady of Lourdes, Townhall, Swansea, in Wales:
These changes are commemorated in a brass plaque on the south wall which reads: