For this church:
Lambley Holy Trinity
Lambley has only one bell, positioned centrally within an important mediaeval frame.
The bell is made of steel and has an inscription which has rusted away and is now totally illegible but which has been recorded by Dawson as reading:
VICKER SONS AND CO LIMITED SHEFFIELD 1867
The inscription was still visible in 1872 but it was noted to be ‘rusty’ and ‘half painted’
Prior to the installation of this bell there was one cracked bell, details of which have been lost.
1552: ij bells yn the stepull and one handbell