Holy Trinity

Features and Fittings

Rood Screen

Dated 1377. Five slim openings on each side of the entrance

Lectern and Benches

Nineteenth Century.

Chancel Stalls

Twentieth Century, some with reused Jacobean panelling

Photo of pulpit


1918, octagonal, oak, with sounding board: part of the First World War memorial


Early 19th Century, with four baluster shaped shafts and octagonal stem, with faceted octagonal bowl

Altar Rails

‘Laudian’ altar rails, 17th Century, with sturdy ballusters.