For this church:
Lenton Abbey St Barnabas
The church had no organ when it was consecrated, and for three months it borrowed an American organ from the builder. The new organ, a gift of Sir Louis Pearson, was installed and dedicated on 11 September 1938. It was made by William Hill & Son and Norman & Beard.
A full technical specification is available on the National Pipe Organ Register website.